Friday, July 23, 2010

Astro Weather for the Last Week of July

Jupiter retrograde July 23 - November 18, 2010

Jupiter stationed at 9 degrees Pisces, and began its retrograde motion early this morning in the nakshatra of Uttara Bhadrapada. This lunar mansion has the power to bring cosmic rain, varshodyamana shakti. So watch today's tropical storm Bonnie intensify under Jupiter's station and cause BP to pull out most oil spill personnel until the storm passes. (UPDATE on Bonnie.)

Uttara Bhadrapada consists of two stars, Pegasi and Andromedae which form the two legs of the back part of a funeral bed. Like the myth of Andromeda, it signifies the release of bondage, the release of kundalini, the release of life through death -- the deep sleep of consciousness. The deity associated with Uttara Bhadrapada is Ahir Bhudhanya, the serpent of the deep. Watch the media for stories about what is happening deep in the oceans like today's headline that the Deepwater Horizon alarm system was partially disabled prior to the explosion of April 20, 2010.



Jupiter is the planet associated with abundance, wealth and prosperity, as well as spiritual and philosophical wisdom. So how does a retrograding Jupiter effect business and the economy, or our spirit? The retrograde motion draws energy and intention inward, thus increasing opportunity for soul growth. However in the mundane world, Jupiter retrograde can be a difficult time to start a new business venture. The backward motion doesn't support new projects or material goals. It's not about focusing on prosperity, which is usually the domain of lucky Jupiter, but about being aligned with your integrity, beliefs and destiny. It is a time for reflection, and seeing whether your soul is as prosperous as your work. If you do launch a new business during retrograde Jupiter, you may find yourself giving away services to those in need, which can be a good thing in the long run, but frustrating financially. Today's headlines indicated that the European Economy is stronger than expected, and according to President Obama Legislative Victories Show Economy Is Progressing.

Vedic astrologer Joni Patry has a fascinating theory that the stationing points of Jupiter indicate great opportunity for increase in good fortune, windfalls, wealth, and income to those with natal planets at the stationing degree in all the trine-related signs. For example, Jupiter stationing at 9 degrees Pisces would also stimulate 9 degrees of Cancer and Scorpio.

President Obama's natal Mercury, ruler of the 6th house of enemies and 9th house of philosophy and law, is at 9 degrees Cancer placed in the 7th house of partnership and marriage. Jupiter's station in his 3rd house trines and casts a positive glance to both his 7th and 11th natal houses. There could be a boon to his wife like the recent poll showing that she is ahead of her husband in popularity. There could also be a boon to his other partner, the American people. For example, today the president also signed the long-awaited emergency extension of unemployment benefits. The aspect to his 11th house may indicate he benefits from working with groups or with large corporations. Perhaps we will see him show more leadership skill over the powers that be at BP, as well as refocus our attention on the economy.

Jupiter is a key planet for Barack Obama because in addition to its natal neecha banga raja yoga and conjunction with chart ruler Saturn in a mahapurusha yoga, it is also dasha lord. He began the last antara dasha of Jupiter-Rahu in February which runs until the beginning of his Saturn maha dasha in July 2012. Thus the movements of Jupiter (and Rahu) reflects the potential of destiny and karmic change for the president. For example, when Jupiter entered Pisces in May and conjoined Neptune, the modern indicator of oil, the truth about the extent of the oil spill finally came out and the Obama administration came under fire for blindly accepting BP's cover story.

Neptune is also the planet associated with the sublime and mystical, and when Jupiter conjoined it in May we witnessed another sublime spiral in the skies over Byron Bay in Australia as I posted in June's Astroweather. This past May also found the scientific community abuzz with the this image of Jupiter that clearly shows that some of its banded features had disappeared.



In Sanskrit Jupiter is called Guru meaning "the spiritual teacher" or "guide", so what happens to this planet astronomically may present a cosmic lesson for us to unravel astrologically.

Western astrologers describe Jupiter retrograde as a period in which we should evaluate how we are not being honest with ourselves. This may be played out on a personal or group level. In Vedic astrology retrograde planets are considered to be more powerful and have an internalizing effect. Retrograde planets are also believed to indicate a karmic result and show an influence from the past. Thus when Jupiter turns retrograde we may have the opportunity to fulfill some karmic debt or clear up affairs from the past. By looking at the degree of where it will turn stationary direct in November, we see that it will be at 29 degrees Aquarius, as it was on May 1, 2010. The lessons will be tied to the events that occurred near that time, such as the Oil Spill, the Australian Spiral, and the Disappearing Bands of Jupiter.

Jupiter turns retrograde in the President's 3rd house of communication, so we may see his power of communication change and slow down. For example today's headline on the Huffington Post reveals his attempt to blame the media role in the reactive firing of Shirley Sherrod over allegations of racism that later proved unsubstantiated. He told ABC news "I've told my team and I told my agencies that we have to make sure that we're focusing on doing the right thing instead of what looks to be politically necessary at that very moment. We have to take our time and think these issues through." This call to slow down and act judiciously very much reflects Jupiter's current transit through his chart. This weekend's full moon at nearly 9 degrees Capricorn conjoins the President's natal Jupiter within two degrees casting a bright light of illumination to his powerful dasha lord. Hopefully he will take advantage of this karmic opportunity to make some enlightened changes that he promised in his campaign.



Full Moon, Sunday July 25, 2010 at 5:37 pm pdt

The Capricorn full moon occurs in the nakshatra Uttara Ashada meaning "the latter invincible one". It is known as the "universal star" and gives humanitarian interests. For example, John Lennon, Deepak Chopra, Robert Kennedy and Abraham Lincoln all were born with moon in Uttara Ashada. Barack Obama's chart ruler Saturn and dasha lord Jupiter are both under the influence of this asterism, and as we have seen he often describes Abraham Lincoln as his role model.

Purva means "earlier" and Uttara means "latter". There are three sets of nakshatras that are paired: Purva/Uttara Phalguni, Purva/Uttara Ashada, and Purva/Uttara Bhadrapada. All three of these nakshatras are represented with symbols of beds indicating areas of relaxation, healing, and sometimes death. Uttara Ashada, is therefore, the latter "undefeated" or final victory. Uttara Ashada has ten ruling deities known as the Vishvadevas or Universal Gods. Their names translate into: goodness, truth, willpower, skill, time, desire, firmness, ancestors, brightness and peak. They are benevolent and the guardians of good. Their power is to grant an unchallengable victory, apradhrisya shakti, as I discussed in the election chart for President Obama.

Within the nakshatra of Uttara Ashada is an older, more ancient and mysterious nakshatra called Abhijit. According to ancient Vedic legend, the stars of this asterism, which are located at the end of the Sagittarius constellation and early degrees of Capricorn, point to the battle ground where Indra and the divine forces celebrated final victory over demonic forces. Some ancient texts describe a 28th nakshatra called Abhijit, whose translation also means "final victory." Although scholars differ on it's exact degrees, it is referenced as 0-12 degrees Capricorn. In the ancient classic The Bhagavad Gita Krishna says: "Amongst the nakshatras, I am Abhijit." Is it a coincidence that the blue star Vega that makes up this nakshatra is connected with Krishna who is always depicted with blue skin. Abhijit is considered a light nakshatra that is auspicious for healing, traveling or starting a business.



My natal south node, Ketu, is located in Abhijit which may explain my attraction for this beautiful star. Ancient Vedic texts describe the time when Vega was the north pole star -- between 10,000-12,000 BCE. According to David Frawley, "Vega may be the other point of light which governs life and spiritual evolution on Earth."

Ancient Egyptians refer to Vega as Maat, the great Egyptian goddess who helped souls move from one life to another. Maat may also refer to a place. In the movie Contact, Jodi Foster travels through a wormhole to Vega and visits with her deceased father. According to Wikipedia the Egyptian sun-god Ra came from the primaeval mound of creation only after he set his daughter Maat in place of Isfet (chaos). Egyptian kings inherited the duty to ensure that Maat remained in place and they with Ra are said to "live on Maat", with Akhenaten in particular emphasizing the concept.

Many channeled teachings and ancient legends describe some of the oldest root races that originate from the star system of Vega. According to the legends, survivors of some galactic calamity escaped to Pleiades and Sirius, and eventually established an interstellar portal with the earth. In Energy Blessings from the Stars Virginia Essene describes Vega as beaming gifts of sound healing to the earth. The connection of Vega with sound healing with the Vedic tradition of the flute playing Krishna originating in Abhijit are intriguing. See what music moves you under this full moon.

Aspects to Neptune and Uranus

As we are painfully aware in the US, the BP Oil Spill is the most devastating news headline of the year and is represented astrologically by the Mars(Skanda)-Neptune opposition which I discussed in previous posts. There are some new astrological aspects coming up that may indicate more trouble beneath the seas and abroad.

Mercury, the planet of thinking, commerce, and communication opposes Neptune, the ruler of oil, on July 26, 2010. Although a Mercury-Neptune opposition is not volatile, it does indicate there may be plenty of confusion as to whats going on. On the same day Saturn makes an opposition to Uranus which is in exchange, or parvartana yoga, with Neptune. Saturn-Uranus oppositions can bring obstruction (Saturn) to unique self-expression (Uranus). It may also indicate blocking attacks involving Uranium (Uranus).

But the most intense and volatile aspect of the week is the Mars-Uranus opposition on July 30, 2010, closely followed by a Mar-Saturn conjunction on July 31, 2010. Mars may trigger what Saturn tried to block, or there may be some stop-start quality to events. Western astrology Robert Hand describes the Mars-Uranus opposition in his book Planets in Transit:

Most commonly it makes you strike out rashly against people who seem to have held you back in some way or angered you consistently in the past. Or you may suddenly act impulsively to escape duties and obligations that circumstances have imposed on you. Most frequently this transit signifies the explosive release of tension through sudden anger against someone. . . on the other hand, this transit can represent a time when your efforts to liberate yourself from unnecessary and inhibiting restrictions start to succeed.


Two days later Venus enters its sign of debilitation further inhibiting conciliatory conversations and diplomacy. While it makes for beautiful evening sky watching, Venus will not be up to full power to keep the demons at bay.



So it seems the last week of July may bring an explosive shift to the Gulf of Mexico, or possible terrorist attacks. But the station of Jupiter in Uttara Bhadrapada promises healing and wisdom, and light of the full moon in Uttara Ashada promises final victory. Let's hope these positive forces out weigh and cancel the aspects. Focus on the spiritual wisdom of Jupiter and ask the Vishvadevas to help humanity.



Namaste!

UPDATE:
North Korea ramps up threats against military exercises. North Korea "will legitimately counter with [its] powerful nuclear deterrence the largest-ever nuclear war exercises to be staged by the U.S. and the South Korean puppet forces," the state-run KCNA news agency said.

UPDATE: Hugo Chávez breaks diplomatic ties between Venezuela and Colombia

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Star Girl.

I am not sure where to begin. Really fascinating information. I absolutely love what you have done with the synchronization of Jupiter's retrograde with Obama's natal chart.

Is it possible for you to do a post on Jupiter, Tiger Woods, President Obama and the United States? If possible, I would love to work with you on it.

Cheers and love.

stargurl said...

Hi Andre,

I glanced at the charts for BO and TW when you first mentioned your idea of a connection with the US chart a few weeks ago. The only common point of connection is Tiger's Mercury (chart ruler) to Barack's Jupiter/Saturn (chart ruler) both in Uttara Ashada -- as I described in today's post the home of Vega and the mysterious ancient nakshatra of Abhijit. In fact they have some significant oppositions . . . like mirror images. Tiger's moon is debilitated in Scorpio, and Barack's is exalted in Taurus. They both have a Saturn-Mercury opposition in the Capricorn/Cancer axis, but also opposite. Barack's Saturn is in its own sign and Tiger's is weak in Cancer. Tiger chart ruler is Mercury opposite Saturn, and Barack's chart ruler is Saturn opposite Mercury. Tiger's chart is weak for character and moral issues, whereas Barack's chart has some philosophical backbone. Barack has a pretty good chart, and it is connected with the US chart much more than Tiger.

I love Rudraksha said...

Vega also shares a special place in my heart, after someone randomly tapped me on the shoulder and told me I was from there. (was never sure whether to take it seriously, but always found it curious!)

I also have Ketu within the area designated to Abhijit. I'm at about 8 degrees.

I just come back inside from locating Vega in the night sky, for the first time :)

stargurl said...

I also feel like I am from there, so I am so happy to hear from another Vegan. Where is your Ketu placed?

My fascination with Vega started with a dream of Wegans landing outside of Seattle in 1995. After this dream I began to research Vega's mythology and astrological meaning.

As you saw last night Vega is a beautiful bright star in the constellation of Lyra, the Lyre. This is no ordinary harp, it belonged to Orpheus and thus this constellation is believed to give musical and artistic talents. It is also linked to magic and divine spells. Those who are influenced by it are spellbinding, touched by the other world. Vega was rising when one of the most charismatic composers of all time, Mozart, was born.

My Ketu in Abhijit, is placed the the 12 house. No wonder it feels like home/ohm to me, and no wonder part of my acupuncture work includes sound healing.

Thanks for sharing!

I love Rudraksha said...

Ketu is in my second house, it is aspected by Jupiter from the 10th, and I was born in the Ketu/Jupiter Dasa. My moon is in Mula, so theres another Jupiter/Ketu connection.

I feel there's something interesting there, that I've only scratched the surface of understanding. Something about the integration of the Jupiter/Ketu energies, and I guess Saturn is thrown into the mix in that it wins a planetary war with Jupiter!...

With Vega, it started off more of a curious thing, I never knew whether to take it seriously, but then when I found out that Ketu is where it is, it made me contemplate it more, and do some research. But I do feel with Vega there is something there lurking just out of the field of my awareness, and perhaps over time it will be revealed to me?

Two nights ago when I found out I could see Vega from where I was, it was around about the time when I came across your blog entry. Little snippets like that, come at me from time to time.

Are you familiar with the Chinese tale about Vega, the weaver girl? I found that very interesting I can relate somewhat to the theme.

Being from a Greek background, the ancient Greek stories also interest me a lot. And I always found Orpheus to make me feel excited somehow, when I read about different beings, certain ones I just feel more connected to, and I remember feeling that with Orpheus.

I have been interested in sound healing in the past, it became very important to me at one stage and when I would sing I would feel my mind connect with other realms, which felt more like my true home.

I do not feel so connected to my birth family, I never really have, even when I was younger I remember being aware that they were a "material" support and nothing else. I do feel though that somewhere out there, there is another "family" that is closer to me, it seems to be more on a causal level? It seems archetypal almost. The Galactic center is another interesting place to me, and my moon in Mula is within a couple of degrees of it.

I do feel there are some sort of golden light beings sometimes with me, other times I feel these entities that are real hard task masters that just want to reform this earth, and they are rather cold and ruthless about it, other humans would perceive them as lacking personal human warmth and empathy. They are not malefic though, they just see things differently then those who are immersed in human concerns. They only want to put an end to those actions that are outside the scope of universal law. They seem to want to come through me and have influence through me, but the connection isn't strong enough - again- I feel it's sort of like at the edge of my awareness. But I cannot be sure... it could just be some strange imagination on my part! Being that it's all rather subtle, its hard to confirm.

I do feel this hidden urge in me that would love to have the ability to battle the darker forces influencing this planet, which I guess relates to Abhijit, my ascendant is in Uttarashada too, in the Sagitarian part. I remember feeling enraged when I found out some of the things that were being done, and also it started to click why the structures are the way they are. It made me realise why I have never felt comfortable in this society and culture since I was a child. Learning about ancient cultures from the past, and also having within my mind more spiritually evolved civilisations as reference points. It really feels like torture just being here, have you ever felt that? The torture comes from knowing something so much better, of a higher caliber, but then feeling trapped in the lower - though I guess I only have myself to blame as my past actions lead me to this birth!

So you incorporate sound healing with acupuncture thats interesting to hear! How exactly do you do that?

Interesting about your dream, what was the feel and look of the Wegans?

Sorry if I have gone on for too long, I just found I had a lot to say!

stargurl said...

Dear Emeera,

Wow! Thank you for sharing so much about your experience with Vega consciousness. We have a lot in common.

My Ketu is placed in the 12th house with my chart ruler Saturn and the Sun. I also have a Ketu moon, Aswini. And my raja yoga planet Venus is in Mula in the 11th house. I can't tell you how many female friends I have with Mula moons. There is such a wonderful, unspoken, and deep connection with these people. These friends tend to be the ones who accept my strangeness/uniqueness without judgment.

I was born at the very end of Ketu/Rahu, and having a Rahu ruled nakshatra ascendant, Shatabishak, the pull between the nodes is very strong in my field. I feel like Ketu keeps me connected with the stars and Rahu with the earth.

Like you, my interest in Vega started off as curiosity with only vague sense of something deeper. In the dream I didn't see any vegans/wegans, but their ship landed on the other side of a local lake with a bright light. These Vegans/Wegans were somehow associated with Sweden. I still don't know what that means?

I'm so excited that you could see Vega from Adelaide! I didn't realize you could see it so far south. AND coincidently my sister and her family live in Adelaide (her husband was born there). It's cool to have a star sister and biological sister in the same place. Although my biological sister isn't into the same things as me, I am closer to her than anyone else in my immediate family.

Like you, I didn't feel really connected to my biological family -- but they did provide a good home, education, and plenty of karmic lessons to work through. I was very close to my grandmother, who was a very old soul like myself. Since her death in 1998, I have felt very alone on group soul level . . . like there are only a few of us here right now. And yes, I often feel tortured by the cruelness of this planet, and the denseness. I feel like I have been reincarnating here for thousands of years trying to help, and it is frustrating that it is taking so long. Sometimes I look at humans as little children and wish they would grow up. (Although in reality children are often wiser than their parents.)

I've always thought that my "real" family is out there too. My favorite movie as a kid was Escape to Witch Mountain. . . from the time I can remember I thought I should be able to move things with telekinesis and be telepathic. Am still waiting for it to manifest during waking hours. . . but I dream about it all the time.

I also immersed myself in the classics in my youth. . . read Will Durant's History of the World at 6 years old. I loved all things Egyptian and Greek, especially Minoan.

stargurl said...

I really like your description of the beings around you. . . task masters would be a good word for it. And I think I understand what you mean about them seeming to be cool and aloof, but are different. I especially like: "They only want to put an end to those actions that are outside the scope of universal law."

I've been studying those controlling forces after a shamanic journey that showed me the reptilian connection beneath the scenes. I truly feel like their power is diminishing. . . especially as we enter new fields in space that will no longer support lies.

And I know that I was sent here to assist humans with these changes. But how I know is still a question that I can't answer. I get glimpses in dreams and sometimes direct knowledge/gnosis.

My partner is not from Vega, but I do have memories of him in another off world planet somewhere in the Andromeda galaxy. Do you have any sense of being at other stars/portals?

I believe many groups have been sent here. Since my Saturn return, I started to awaken and realized I was responsible for my own happiness, and had to follow my heart to be truly free. So I simply followed all the signs along the way which have been bright and clear. My life really feels destined and I feel magic and miracles all the time.

Astrology and Acupuncture seem to be my main modes of helping people these days. I occasionally use tuning forks and tibetan bowls in my practice -- it's based on the work of Marjorie de Muynck and Donna Carey called Acutonics.

Well now, I've gone on long enough, but if you ever have more to share feel free to post more. I really enjoyed your comments!!

Namaste!

I love Rudraksha said...

I'm just going through a Saturn returns now, it's been interesting apparently I've become more structured and rigid, and more cold, distant, and overly focused on my own goals, less people orientated etc...

I also experienced a real state of detachment in many areas that previously I had felt rather immersed in. I think I felt a similar thing that you describe about taking responsibility too. I had always known it previously as an intellectual concept, but it only really seemed to become real to my "psyche" in the last 5 months or so.

Actually I think the main thing I began to see was that I only had myself to blame for the situations I found myself in karmically, instead of shaking my fists in outrage at the injustice of it all - I would tolerate the suffering of the experience and let it soften, rather then harden my heart - accepting things that came to me with humility. I would also keep in mind that if I want to not suffer the same situations in the future, I have to put the effort into improving the situation - which lead me to really re-define my spiritual practices. I'd always felt this inner urging to connect with various Deities but I think learning Astrology was what really gave me the impetus to focus more strongly on that area in a sustainable way. I started worshiping the planets, about 5 months ago, devising my own little routine that I do.

Oh that reminds me, a few years ago when I was on a bus at night moving from Melbourne to Adelaide, I fell into this half sleep/half awake trance, and I felt myself travel to visit all the planets (I can't remember if I went further then Saturn, I might of stopped there.) But I moved in this swirling circle pattern through space (almost in a Golden Mean Spiral shape).

You know there seems to be some connection in my mind between Vega and Sweden, rings some kind of bell, but I have no idea what it is!

stargurl said...

Very cool Dream, Emeera! Especially the swirling pattern. . . have you watched any of Nassim Haramein's videos? He's all about the spin.

Yes, I think there is something about Vega and Sweden too. . . there is a township in Sweden called Vega. I'm going to do a little more research.

Peace star sister!
Liz

stargurl said...

Emeera,

I decided to search Google for more on Vega and Sweden and here is what I found:

Vega is a common name in Sweden and other Scandinavian countries.

It is also part of Norse Sky Lore which had its own set of constellations. The ancient people of Northern Europe viewed the night sky as a mysterious realm symbolized by a World Tree that stretched across the sky, where the stars were fruit upon its spreading branches, and the Milky Way was its massive root that extended down to the Earth.

Vega was part of the Dain group – one of the deer constellations in the branches of the World Tree, an elf name and here is associated with the smallest of the deer (deer has always been one of my strongest animal totems).

Dain consists of two stars along its back leg, two stars along its front leg, two for its trunk, one star on its neck, the bright star Vega is its eye, and the four Lyra stars form its antler.

The ancient Norse viewed the world tree as the Axis Mundi. The top of the tree is where the gods and goddesses lived -- at the pole star, probably Polaris. At the time when the Nordic myths were created, Polaris was the Pole Star. Vega was pole star around 12,000 BC

But Vega is circumpolar from Sweden. A star that is circumpolar never sets. If you are far enough north, Vega will never set, but instead circle Polaris in the sky.

In another place where Vega never sets, and where my ancestors come from (Ireland), Vega is the first star of the Summer Triangle. In Celtic lore Vega is a symbol not only of resurrection or of the Vulture (vega is latin for vulture) and Raven appearing in the heavens in flight, but of the coming of the Great Mother Goddess of the summer, the Mistress of Birds, Water and of the Earth.

In Babylonian astronomy, Vega may have been one of the stars named Dilgan, "the Messenger of Light".

Medieval astrologers counted Vega as one of the Behenian stars (15 fixed stars used in alchemy). Check out its symbol at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behenian_fixed_stars

Medieval star charts also listed the alternate names Waghi, Vagieh and Veka for this star.

Vega is also an important star in Sumerian culture. There are 9 sons of the gods, and Vega is the 5th, ENMENLUANNA. The Sumerian's followed the heliacal rising of 9 stars and related them to these gods.

http://www.lexiline.com/lexiline/lexi32.htm

Okay, I'm done for now.

I love Rudraksha said...

Thats great extra info! :) Was good to read.

Another interesting thing that happened recently to me is that at a spirit communication I regularly do with friends, I was given the message: "Jade Emperor is your father".

In the Chinese legends, one of the versions about the weaving girl, Vega, she is the daughter of the Jade Emporer!

So I thought it was probably a little hint alluding to my connection with the star! Seeing they often speak more symbolically.

--

There is also this that I found awhile ago, I don't know if you've seen it or not:

http://www.hindunet.org/hindu_history/ancient/mahabharat/mahab_abhijit.html

"Maharshi Vyas has recorded in Mahabharat, Vana Parva (Chap.230, Verses 8-11), a dialoge between Indra and Skanda where-in it is stated that:

"Contesting against Abhijit (Vega), the constellation Krittika (Pliedes) went to "Vana" the Summer Solstice to heat the summer. Then the star Abhijit slipped down in the sky. At that time Dhanishta was given the first place in the list of Nakshatras. Rohini was also the first some time back. Now you decide what to do," said Indra.
This dialogue shows that when Indra went to Summer Solstice, Vega started falling down. Many scholards have ridiculed this idea of Star Falling; but now it is proved by modern astronomy that it was a true fact that 12,000 years B.C., Vega had really come down to the horizon from the heights of the sky, to become a pole star.

Krittikas were at the Summer Solstice between 21,800 and 20,840 years B.C. At this time Dhansishta was at the vernal equinox and hence was given the first place in the Nakshatras. From this period, the sages noticed the gradual fall of Abhijit. Falling steadily, it is assumed the position of the Celestial Pole at 12,000 B.C., when Indra met Skanda to think on the problem of time-reckoning. The story shows that the Indian sages were observing the stars and constellations at least from 23,000 years B.C."

stargurl said...

What a verifying spirit message!!

Some of the most spiritually opening acupuncture points called Window of the Sky points are named after jade. Jade Pillow is at the nape of neck. The emperor was suppose to sleep in a Jade pillow. Jade Pivot is at the space above the sternum in the throat. I can't wait to read more about the Jade emperor in Chinese mythology.

And thank you for sharing about the "slip" of abhighit. I have no doubt the seers were looking at the sky for a long time. In order to understand procession time periods of nearly 26,000 they must have observed the heavens for thousands of years.

Namaste!